May 100 Challenge

My attempt to Get Healthy (yet again)

Moderators: amerigoV, BigDog

May 100 Challenge

Postby kramday » Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:09 pm

Last month's challenge can be seen here.

GOAL: Start building base miles on the bike, Get Below 200 lbs. (Finally. :?)

COMMENT: I have decided to change a few things up with this month. First, I'm taking the Gazelle out of the commitments and instead I'm going to try to walk on the days that I'm not committing to the bike or the gym. I still want to get to the gym at least one day a week, but the main thing will be to start building up miles on the bike.

WORKOUT SCHEDULE
Monday: Walk
Tuesday: Yoga at WCC
Wednesday: Bike Ride (20-30 miles)
Thursday: WCC 60 mins in evening
Friday: Walk
Saturday: WCC 60 mins or Bike Ride (20-30 miles)
Sunday: WCC 60 mins or Bike Ride (20-30 miles)

MEAL SCHEDULE
Four meals per day, one cheat meal per week.

STARTING STATS
WEIGHT: 201.8 pounds
BODY FAT: %

END STATS
WEIGHT: 203.8
BODY FAT: 27% -- from scale

KNOWN EXCEPTIONS
May 6th: After the Two River Tour, I am taking Sunday off.
May 14th to May 18th: I will be in Denver for work this week. I'm not going to ding myself for not working out and eating out. However, if there are any particularly crazy eating days, then I'll still ding myself.
May 21st: Another gaming night, so no gym.

DAILY LOG

MAY 1: Yoga was pretty tough tonight. The instructor did a couple of new poses that were very challenging. However, I didn't really feel too bad. Plus, after the rides on Saturday and Sunday, I was worried that I might be pretty tight. I was tight, but not as bad as I had feared it would be.
-0 points [100 points]

MAY 2: I had the first Wednesday night ride with the Westerville Bike Club. It was nice with a similar, but slightly different, route that I had been riding lately. The biggest difference was that it wasn't quite as windy and the hills were bypassed. Also, it was nice to see more people on the roads, as it is a bit of carrot and stick effect to see riders up the road.
1 Hour 42 Mins 13 Secs: 28.32 Miles, Avg Speed: 16.6 MPH, Max Speed: 25.3 MPH.
-0 points [100 points]

MAY 3: I know that I should go to the gym, instead of just riding all the time. But the weather was so nice, that the bike was calling out too loudly to be ignored. I only rode the hybrid bike on the bike paths though, but it was still a good workout.
43 Mins 09 Secs: 10.47 Miles, Avg Speed: 14.5 MPH, Max Speed: 19.3 MPH
-0 points [100 points]

MAY 4: It was a nice day off, with just my walk around the neighborhood. This is nice as it is a combination of relaxing and motivating, as I like to my Tony Robbins "Daily Magic" CD.
-0 points [100 points]

MAY 5: I did the Two River Tour today. I won't say that it was a miserable three hours on the bike, but it wasn't the most pleasant experience. First of all, it was a morning ride. Even though I tried to go to bed early, I still didn't fall asleep until fairly late in the night. Second, the weather was absolutely crap. It looked like it might rain on the drive there, and sure enough it started drizzling about 25 minutes into the ride. Then it stopped for about ten minutes. Then it started to freaking downpour. And it pretty much rain the rest of the ride. The wind wasn't too bad, and it wasn't too cold so I won't say it was a miserable ride. Those two things are a much bigger PITA to deal with. The route was fairly flat as well, though there was one moderately tough climb that they set up a camera man on. I'm still checking on what I need to do to get a copy of the picture, as I'm sure it will be good for a nice chuckle. I'm very pleased with the time of the ride though, especially given the weather and the unfamilar route. The average speed of 16.7 MPH is the fastest ride so far this year. To put that into perspective, last year at this time my fastest ride was also 16.7 MPH. However, that ride was 6 miles and this one was 48. Oh yeah, 48 miles. They advertised the ride as 40 miles, but they always like to throw out round numbers. So, I figured it was going to be 39 or 42 or something like that. Let me just say that 48 is a big difference compared to 40. But I feel decent.
Bike: 2 Hours 53 Mins 52 Secs: 48.42 Miles, Avg Speed: 16.7 MPH, Max Speed: 24.6 MPH
-0 points [100 points]

MAY 6: I decided to take today off, as I am little sore from the ride yesterday. Not too badly, though. Actually, I feel surprisingly well after such a long ride. However, after doing some basic yardwork, my body could definitely use the time off. I don't feel that bad about it, since the ride yesterday was during a rain storm and 8 miles longer than I originally thought it would be. Plus, I'm going to add another ride on Monday though to make up for it.
-1 points [99 points]

MAY 7: After taking yesterday off, I decided to do the Monday night ride with the bike club. It is a much smaller group, since the main ride is on Wednesday nights. It was also the first time that I actually climbed Red Bank this year. I could definitely tell a huge difference, as it was a very tough climb. Still, I was very pleased with how I felt after Saturday.
Bike: 1 Hours 54 Mins 47 Secs: 32.12 Miles, Avg Speed: 16.8 MPH, Max Speed: 32.2 MPH.
-0 points [99 points]

MAY 8: Today was definitely a day that the yoga class was needed. While I had felt pretty decent during the last two ride, I really needed to stretch out. There are some things that I just can't do, but the constant stretching of the hamstrings was great.
-0 points [99 points]

MAY 9: Tonights ride with the bike club was a route that I hate. It heads up north into roads that I'm just not that familar with. I never felt like I was lost, but I did constantly have to check the map to see where I was going. Then I did make a wrong turn when we got back to Sunbury road. Oh well, that might have been one of those "intentional accidents", as it meant that I got to skip climbing Red Bank again.
Bike: 1 Hours 45 Mins 48 Secs: 28.96 Miles, Avg Speed: 16.4 MPH, Max Speed: 26.9 MPH
-0 points [99 points]

MAY 10: I took today off instead of going to the gym. It was the after effects of working out three days in a row. Oh well.
-1 points [98 points]

MAY 11:Nothing really scheduled today, so nothing really done.
-0 points [98 points]

MAY 12: Every Mother's Day weekend there is a 100 mile down to Portsmith on Saturday and back to Columbus on Sunday. That is just insane. Today I did a nice ride with some people from the bike club who thought it was insane as well.
Bike: 2 Hours 39 Mins 38 Secs: 41.79 Miles, Avg Speed: 15.7 MPH, Max Speed: 29.3 MPH
-0 points [98 points]

MAY 13:Really tired after yesterdays ride, so I took today off. I'm fine with the decision since I have to sit on an airplane for several hours tomorrow.
-1 points [97 points]

MAY 14:In Denver, so complete exception.
-0 points [97 points]

MAY 15:In Denver, so complete exception. Although I did go to the gym at the hotel.
-0 points [97 points]

MAY 16:In Denver, so complete exception.
-0 points [97 points]

MAY 17:In Denver, so complete exception.
-0 points [97 points]

MAY 18:In Denver, so complete exception.
-0 points [97 points]

MAY 19:Still feeling it from the trip and the death of Tab. Pretty much did nothing.
-1 points [96 points]

MAY 20:Same thing as Sunday.
-1 points [95 points]

MAY 21:Nothing really scheduled today and did nothing.
-0 points [95 points]

MAY 22: Finally back into the swing of things, as I went to Yoga tonight. It was alright, but at least I wasn't just sitting on the couch all night.
-0 points [95 points]

MAY 23: This was the first night that felt normal in a week. It felt really good to get out on the bike and I felt like I was flying most of the ride. My shoes are really jacked up though, and I need to get that figured out quickly.
Bike: 2 Hours 13 Mins 36 Secs: 37.58 Miles, Avg Speed: 16.9 MPH, Max Speed: 31.2 MPH
-0 points [95 points]

MAY 24: I have mentioned a few times that I have felt a lot faster on the bike this year. I decided to do a time trial tonight, which is a six mile loop from my house and back. It isn't completely idea for a time trial, as there is some traffic lights and four way stops. Still, isn't that bad and most of the time the slow downs balance out from ride to ride. The good news is that I was at 18.5 MPH for an average speed. Compared to this time last year, my fastest time on the loop was 16.7. Plus, my overall fasted time on the loop last year, at the very end of the riding year, was 18.6. So, I am very pleased with that.
Bike: 19 Mins 46 Secs: 6.08 Miles, Avg Speed: 18.5 MPH, Max Speed: 25.6 MPH
-0 points [95 points]

MAY 25: Nothing scheduled, nothing done.
-0 points [95 points]

MAY 26: Really lazy today. I kept telling myself that I needed to get on the bike, but it just never happened.
-1 points [94 points]

MAY 27: No bike again today, but that is because people were in town that wanted to play sand volleyball. It was a lot of fun, but the sun and wind was pretty crazy. Then, just as we finished, a huge rain shower blew it. Good times though.
-0 points [94 points]

MAY 28: Went to Sports Ohio today to the driving range and the pitch and putt course. My back isn't like the driving range action, but it was fun to swing a golf club again.
-0 points [94 points]

MAY 29: Yeah, my core is really unhappy with the driving range. Holy cow. I talked to the other people that went and they were sore as well. I decided to skip yoga tonight, but they actually went. I still went to the gym with them, but I did the elliptical and stationary bike instead. Afterwards they said the instructor had the class to head and hand stands. I thought my plan of skipping was even more brilliant after I heard that.
-0 points [94 points]

MAY 30: The ride with the bike club was pretty good night. I felt pretty strong, though the average time is a little lower since we got off course and went a little slower trying to figure that out.
Bike: 2 Hours 15 Mins: 36.91 Miles, Avg Speed: 16.4 MPH, Max Speed: 35 MPH
-0 points [94 points]

MAY 31: I took the night off as we are starting sand volleyball on Friday nights in June.
-1 points [93 points]
Last edited by kramday on Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:04 pm, edited 11 times in total.
kramday
Commissar
Commissar

Postby BigDog » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:50 pm

Last month's challenge can be seen here.

GOAL: Improve eating, lose 5 pounds to 270 home scale, improve body fat %, run 2.0 miles straight consistently during 4/week work-outs.

COMMENT: Second month of the challenge for me. Time to improve over my 88 point showing in April. I also want to establish my running on a good foundation. Sure I did 2.0 miles on 4/30 but if I step back from that and have to kill myself to reach it all month, that isn't good. I want to be running 2.0 straight minimum for all four workouts the last week of April. I've got more business travel so I'll be focusing on doing better there too.

WORKOUT SCHEDULE
Monday: cardio 2mi run, 30min minimum
Tuesday: cardio 2mi run, 30min minimum
Wednesday: Doubles tennis in the evening.
Thursday: cardio 2mi run, 30min minimum
Friday: cardio 2mi run, 30min minimum
Saturday: Break Day/Work at Home
Sunday: Break Day/Work at Home

MEAL SCHEDULE
At most 3 breakfasts/week, usually no breakfast.
Lunch, healthy
Dinner, healthy
Evening Snack
One cheat meal per week.

STARTING STATS
WEIGHT: 275.0 pounds
BODY FAT: %

END STATS
WEIGHT:
BODY FAT:

KNOWN EXCEPTIONS
May 5th Vickie's down at OU for the weekend, will likely have some bad food.
May 7th/8th/9th: In Toronto on business, eat well, exercise if I can squeeze it in, but not mandatory.
May 11th: Dinner Club at BOMA, food exception.
May 14th: Probably Gaming night, food exception.
May 23/24: Likely in Toronto again, eat well, no exercise.

DAILY LOG

MAY 1:
-0 points [100 points]
Ran at fitness center: 2.0 miles/30 min; no long stretches of running.

MAY 2:
-0 points [100 points]
Men's doubles doesn't start until 5/16 I've discovered. Biked for an hour to make up for it.

MAY 3:
-0 points [100 points]
Run: 2mi in 27.67min, 2.1mi/30min, 1 stretch of 1.0mi run.

MAY 4:
see May 7
Didn't run at work, left early and mowed lawn, 3.5 hours

MAY 5:
see May 7
Played bball with Jeff & Alex

MAY 6:
see May 7
Walked dogs 1 hour, did 30 min of tennis.

MAY 7:
-2 points food over the last four days [98 points]
Run: 1.0, 0.7 mi at 11:45min pace; 2.28mi total in 30min

MAY 8,9
-2 points [96 points]
Trip to Toronto. No exercise (expected), rotten eating.

MAY 10
Thursday
Ran: 0.75 max 12:00min, 2.1mi in 30 min

MAY 11
Friday
Ran: 0.5 max continuous, 2.0mi in 30 min.

MAY 12
-1 point [95 pts]
Saturday, Garage Sale 5am - 3pm. Ate Movie food, bad.

MAY 13
Sunday, Mother's Day
Didn't eat movie food, yes.

MAY 14
Ran: 2.07mi in 30min. Ran 1.0 + 0.2 at 12:00min

MAY 15
-1 point [94 pts]
Ate lunch out instead of running. Need to run or doubles tennis tomorrow (Wed)

MAY 16
-1 point [93 pts]
Raining, no tennis, no running.

MAY 17
0 points
Ran: 2.5mi in 37 min (14:48pace), 1.25+0.2mi stretches at 12:00min pace

MAY 18
0 points
Ran: 2.52mi in 35 min (13:54 pace), 1.5mi straight at 12:00min pace.

MAY 19
Saturday

MAY 20
Sunday

MAY 21
Monday, mowed lawn (2hrs)

MAY 22
Walked dogs (long)

MAY 23
Ran: 35:00min, 0.5 & 0.25 at 12:00min pace; 386calories, 2.22 miles.

MAY 24
Nothing -1 pt (Travelling in Toronto)

MAY 25
Nothing -1 pt (Travelling in Toronto)

MAY 26
Worked outside, walked dogs, etc. Active enough

MAY 27
Ran/walked 2.5 miles at the middle school track.

MAY 28
Ran/walked 2.5 miles at the middle school track.

MAY 29
Ran/walked 2.0 miles on treadmill at work. Did spurts of 10:54min miles, ran 1 mile continuous, overall pace was 15:00min miles for 30min.
Last edited by BigDog on Tue May 29, 2007 1:53 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid." - Goethe

"I'm shocked! Shocked I say to discover gambling in this establishment!"
"Your winnings Chief Inspector"
"Oh thank you."
BigDog
Double Dog Master
Double Dog Master

Postby JO » Thu May 03, 2007 4:13 pm

GOAL: Get myself on a steady track of heathly eating and exercise. Get to Curves 3 times a week or more and suppliment with other kinds of exercise. Create a weekly menu so that I can cook faster and healthier for me and my family. I want to keep my exercise schedule steady and eat smaller portions.

COMMENT: I am looking forward to the second challange month. The first of April was pretty good until I hurt my knee. I feel that all the exercise I have done over the past six months helped me get around Paris and Mark's grueling travelitis.

WORKOUT SCHEDULE
Monday: Curves circuit
Tuesday: break day
Wednesday: Curves circuit
Thursday: Curves circuit
Friday: break day
Saturday: Curves circuit/Work around House/Family fun day
Sunday: Work around House/Family fun day
(Weekends are hard here for selecting specific days. I will always be doing yard work and having a family fun day [IE: bike ride, walk, hike, soccer, etc])
(Break days: These are days when I have a kid at home all day. Can't work out at Curves but will more than likely be doing yard or house work. Which means active but not specific exercise.)

MEAL SCHEDULE
Four healthy meals a day/One cheat meal per week

STARTING STATS
WEIGHT: 173
BODY FAT: 32.20 % 5/16

END STATS
WEIGHT:
BODY FAT:

KNOWN EXCEPTIONS

May 1st & 2nd: In Paris, lots of exercise and good fatty food
May 3rd: School program during exercise allotted time
May 11th: Dinner Club at BOMA, food exception.
May 14th: Gaming night, food exception. Changed to the 21st.
May 19th: Campout, food exception
May 25th to 28th: Go to Philadelphia, exercise exception (Mark's mom cooks very healthy)

DAILY LOG

MAY 1
Paris
-0 points [100 points]

MAY 2
Paris
-0 points [100 points]

MAY 3
Exercise exception
-0 points [100 points]

MAY 4
-0 points [100 points]

MAY 5
Did Curves circuit, knee is still scaring me but getting much better. I find it hard to jog in place which is what I do between machine. Worked around the house trying to get this place back in shape.
-0 points [100 points]

MAY 6
Worked around the house. We had our first cook out on the grill, chicken and vegetables in a grill wok. If you have never used one of these I highly recommend them!
-0 points [100 points]

MAY 7
Did Curves circuit. Knee still won't let me jog which makes it hard to keep your heart rate up.
-0 points [100 points]

MAY 8
Spent hours trying to clean up the masterbath. Still a mess from fixing the shower and has been unusable for a month. The shower still doesn't work but the room and our bedroom is finally clear of tools and general home repair crap. Lots of hauling a walking. Too tired to cook, Mark brought home City BBQ - gorged! Yummy!
-1 points (gladdly) [99 points]

MAY 9
Did Curves circuit. My knee is alot better, was able to to a small jog with no pain and did some machines that had hurt earlier. Worked outside hauling heavy rocks short distances for a path. Eat horrilbly for dinner at Wendy's - think I will make today my cheat meal. Forgot to take Nic to soccer, he has missed 3 practices in a row. Ouch!
- 0 points [99 points]

MAY 10
Skipped Curves today to try and get some shopping done. Missed it. Ate well today. Dug out plants and moved them around, harder work than I anticipated. Love being outside working!
-1 point [98 points]

MAY 11
Ate out as planned with the Dinner Club.
-0 points [98 points]

MAY 12
Skipped Curves and had a garage sale with Jim and Vickie. Timbits for breakfast, Potbellies for lunch and Spagetti for dinner. Oh well!
-1 point [97 points]

MAY 13
Mother's Day. Had a family get together at my sister's for my mom and all the mom's in the family. It was also my Mom's 70th birthday. Lived it up on good, bad food. Put to work when I got home spreading and shoveling dirt.
-1 point [96 points]

MAY 14
Missed Curves because I had to do something in emergency fashion for Nic and get it to school early. However, I substituted but reworking one of my flower beds, hauling heavy containers of dirt and sand, setting up and tearing down sprinklers for 4 children, moving around hoses to water new grass and picking up the house.
-0 points [96 points]

MAY 15
Did not eat as well as I would have liked.
-1 point [95points]

MAY 16
Did Curves circuit and had monthly weigh in, really need to have them move it to the beginning of the month. Falls as it does because of when I started. Ate OK.
-0 points [95 points]

MAY 17
Had Mom's & Muffins with William (skipped the muffin, ate the grapes) then a project presentation with Nic. Should have run to Curves after but didn't. Instead I had a beer and chimichanga at El Vaquero's (sp?). Ate terrible for dinner, Cub Scout Pack Meeting.
-1 point [94 points]

MAY 18
Wore myself out cleaning the house. I had piles of "Stuff that has to go someplace else" all over the house. Went up and down the steps a total of 32 times (a couple of long runs from the basement to the third floor). Ate well for dinner but had a couple of snack attacks during the day (cookies, Doritos, pudding, nuts, chocolate covered raisins...this is getting embarrassing!)
- 1 point [93 points]

MAY 19
Busy day! First two soccer games (Nic and William), end of season soccer party, then off to the Cub Scout Campout. Had a great time! I didn't get to Curves (soccer Sat are so hard) but I did and lot of hiking in the woods and hauling gear. Food exception.
-0 points [93 points]

MAY 20
Did very little physically, except put away all the camping gear. And ate horrible.
-1 point [92 points]

MAY 21
Going down hill quickly. Helped my sister buy, haul and move a couch into her new office. She then took me out to Cheeseburger in Paradise. Yummy!
-1 point [91 points]

MAY 22
Happy with myself. Fed the kids, kid food because Mark was not suppose to come home for dinner but he changed his mind. Had a really nice dinner with my husband on the deck- salad, bread and wine.
-0 points [91 points]

MAY 23
Did my Curves circuit. Going out to dinner tonight for the "end-of-soccer-season-get-your- trophy-have-some-pizza". Tonight will be my cheat meal but I hope to be very good.
-0 points [91 points]

MAY 24
Did Curves circuit that night and ate well
-0 points [91 points]

MAY 25 - MAY 28
Trip to Phili, PA. Gave myself an exercise exception. Did pretty well on the food. Happy with my snacks I took in the car and the kind of fast food I ate on the drive.
-0 points [91 points]

MAY 29
Mowed the lawn which really sucked. Got a very good workout even for a day off.

MAY 30
Got up early and did Curves circuit before G$ went to work. Ate well

MAY 31

-0 points [91 points]
Last edited by JO on Thu May 31, 2007 11:43 am, edited 12 times in total.
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on my list.

Lord, grant me the Serenity. Just that, just grant me the Serenity. I'll take care of the rest! Shiny!
JO
She Who Must Be Obeyed
She Who Must Be Obeyed

Postby JO » Mon May 07, 2007 2:45 pm

In my May challange on the 6th, I mentioned that we grilled this weekend. I have to share the grill wok with you guys. If you have never used one I want to recommend it as a get way to do vegetables on the grill. I make a mixture of asperagas, onions, red peppers, mushrooms and plum tomatoes drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with a packet of Good Seasons italian dressing. YUMMY! It's a great way to make you veggies on the grill along with you meat. And...it's good for you.

Love, Mom :D

Lord, grant me the Serenity. Just that, just grant me the Serenity. I'll take care of the rest! Shiny!
JO
She Who Must Be Obeyed
She Who Must Be Obeyed

Postby BigDog » Mon May 07, 2007 2:48 pm

:D

"Oh thank you."
BigDog
Double Dog Master
Double Dog Master

Postby kramday » Mon May 07, 2007 2:54 pm

I am working on getting a copy of the image for the Photo Gallery, but for now you can see me riding in the rain with this link.

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto.asp?userid=sportsohiousa&gallery_id=676748&tcount=119&scount=87
kramday
Commissar
Commissar

Postby BigDog » Mon May 07, 2007 3:19 pm

Cool! Yea, how'd the ride go? You obviously survived well enough to type, but how are you otherwise?

"Oh thank you."
BigDog
Double Dog Master
Double Dog Master

Postby kramday » Mon May 07, 2007 3:22 pm

The bulk of it is in the entry for the 5th and 6th above. However, I will add that I was pretty wiped out afterward, but that really was just tired. There was some tightness in the my back, but my arms and neck felt pretty good. Maybe it wa the way I was holding my head trying to keep the rain off my glasses.
kramday
Commissar
Commissar

Postby kramday » Wed May 09, 2007 11:42 pm

I finally got a copy of the picture. Click for a larger version, but be warned. It is a much larger version of a 2.5 Mb file. It does show the water spray though.

kramday
Commissar
Commissar

Postby JO » Fri May 11, 2007 7:03 am

Cool pic! I would say it looks like fun, but I am not entirely sure. :lol: :wink:

JO
She Who Must Be Obeyed
She Who Must Be Obeyed

Postby kramday » Fri May 11, 2007 10:48 am

LOL. I do find that riding in the rain is kind of fun. It kind of reminds me of being a kid and playing in the rain. Something I don't really do at all.
kramday
Commissar
Commissar

Postby BigDog » Fri May 18, 2007 12:37 pm

Just a little bump to encourage everyone to keep posting. The more days you skip the harder it is to remember what you did or didn't do. My weight has bumped up a bit instead of going down and I'm determined not to gently float back to my old heavy weight. Re-dedication to the mission: consistent exercise (running + extras), decent eating.

"Oh thank you."
BigDog
Double Dog Master
Double Dog Master

Postby JO » Tue May 22, 2007 8:40 am

I see your bump and raise you a nudge! :wink:

JO
She Who Must Be Obeyed
She Who Must Be Obeyed

Postby kramday » Thu May 24, 2007 12:34 am

BigDog wrote:Just a little bump to encourage everyone to keep posting.

JO wrote:I see your bump and raise you a nudge! :wink:

:oops:

It looks like everyone is caught up now.
kramday
Commissar
Commissar

Postby kramday » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:02 pm

Here are the final numbers for May. (Better late than never.)

Beginning Weight: 201.8
Ending Weight: 203.8
Bike Rides: 9 (270.65 miles)
Golf: 1
Sand Volleyball: 1
Trips to the Gym: 2
Yoga: 3

The trip to Denver and death of my cat pretty much threw the last part of the month out of wack. I have been eating a lot, even when I eat well, it has been a lot of food. Part of that also is the adjustment from the focus on the gym to the bike. 45 mins to an hour at the gym just isn't the same as hammering on a two hour plus ride.

I was really close to breaking 200 when I left for Denver ( 200.8 ), and I just need to get refocused for June.
kramday
Commissar
Commissar

Return to Health