"I'm shocked! Shocked I say to discover gambling in this establishment!"
"Your winnings Chief Inspector"
"Oh thank you."
BigDog
Double Dog Master
Double Dog Master

Re: Curvaleous

Postby kramday » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Since I am bumping everyone else's topics, I thought I would bump this one as well. :D You mentioned you were still going in the plumber thread, so how is the program working at the moment?
kramday
Commissar
Commissar

Re: Curvaleous

Postby JO » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:59 pm

I have been doing well in the going to Curves department. They are doing a contest, called the Road Trip, where there are 5 women in a "limo". You have to do 3 workouts/week and a couple of other things that change week to week. I didn't sign up at first because everyone was so sick. However, I decided to go on a sub list and was picked up last week. Lucky for me my group is in 3rd place. If they place you can win cash, after putting in $5. This has keep me on my toes and forces me to get there so I don't disappoint others.

Besides Curves, I was going to a chiropractor. Had a numbness in my right shoulder that was causing me some pain. The pain took a few sessions but I responded well. Had an x-ray that showed mild degereation but nothing bad. With her help, I have started some core training exercises and weights. It got kinda expensive so I have stopped seeing her but she helped me rethink things which I needed. However, with all the exercise my weight continues it's steady rise. All the pounds I lost last year found it's way home and brought friends. I know it is all my eating so gotta work on that.

All in all, things are OK but not great. The exercise at Curves feels great and keeps me flexible which in turn helps with my shoulder and lower back pain.
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on my list.

Lord, grant me the Serenity. Just that, just grant me the Serenity. I'll take care of the rest! Shiny!
JO
She Who Must Be Obeyed
She Who Must Be Obeyed

Previous

Return to Health